About the service
We provide extended functionality to measure power, water, gas and heat consumption. We provide you with accurate energy consumption and temperature data with the details you need.
This metering may be temporary, designed to record a consumption profile or long-term for continuous cost sharing or management. The service includes metering technique and IT tasks and covers the following functions: metering – data transmission– storage – display. Our service includes installation, recording data on Rubin’s or the client’s server, and then display and delivery of the data.
Data collection and communication
Even from the standard output of billing meters along the consumer section or with meters later installed to monitor consumption and other network parameters at 1–60 minute intervals. Metering records are stored by data readout devices or the smart meters themselves and then transmitted in an encrypted format via wired or wireless connection (ZigBee, wireless MODBUS, WiFi) to the data collector installed on site. Data collectors transmit data to the database server via wired (Ethernet) or wireless (WiFi, GSM) TCP/IP communication.
The software connected to the database server can group, calculate and export the received data. Data may be viewed and filtered via a WEB interface and the system prepares reports for invoicing and in support of decision making. Simple alert functions are provided by monitoring limit values.
• Electricity billing meter: effective performance
• Electricity with own meter: effective, inactive and apparent performance, voltage, current, phase angle
• Water: consumed quantity based on billing meter data
• Gas: consumed quantity based on billing meter data
• Thermal energy, hot water: consumed quantity based on billing meter data
• Temperature: ambient temperature within the range of -40 °C – +80 °C with +/-0.5 °C accuracy and in 0.1 °C steps
When and where Rubin Energy Monitor is recommended to install?
Industrial production companies, telecommunications operators and financial service providers with multiple sites. In cases where energy costs play a significant role in production and costs need to be distributed among many consumers, tenants and organizational units or when reasons for energy waste must be identified.
Businesses facing an investment or rationalization decision that need accurate and detailed consumption data recorded on a timeline basis.
Service providers to control their consumers’ energy consumption real-time.
Benefits of Rubin Energy Monitor
• assessment of the client’s current power consumption structure
• financial predictability, knowledge of expected energy consumption
• direct and immediate feedback on the actual financial implications of consumption
• regular reporting on consumption data to company management to support the decision making process of manufacturing companies
• companies operating multiple sites can distribute company energy costs among the various sites
• data supply to financial and invoicing systems
Rubin ENERGY MANAGEMENT
* Power consumption of a well-equipped office with 744 m2 of floor space
** Consumption with Rubin Energy Management optimization
What we offer:
- Identified energy structure
- Detailed consumption metering and data supply: savings, costs and CO2 emissions
- Energy losses discovered, excess consumers identified
- Proposals for consumption regulations
- Graphic reports and analyses to support decision makers
- Real-time data access
- Integration-ready system
- Custom user interface
- Flexibility, expertise
Benefits of the Rubin Energy Management solution
Fast and visible savings after the installation of metering devices by learning about the structure of energy consumption and implementing conscious consumer behavioral patterns. Optimization and control yield additional savings. Optimized energy consumption with lower costs.
- assessment of the client’s current power consumption structure
- reduced operating and maintenance costs
- increased availability
- optimized energy consumption
- excess energy consumption and waste may be eliminated
- financial predictability, knowledge of expected energy consumption
- direct and immediate feedback on the actual financial implications of consumption
- reduced CO2 emission
- increased operating safety because the system is ready to integrate with existing management systems
- regular reporting on consumption data to company management to support the decision making process of manufacturing companies
- companies operating multiple sites can distribute company energy costs among the various sites
- data supply to financial and invoicing systems
Our consultants support you in the decision making process of energy efficiency investments and in implementing conscious energy consumption patterns. Based on the available data, we discover energy losses and disconnect excess consumers. We also propose regulatory steps.
Building on our close two 20 years of experience in telecommunications, we provide all the hardware and software required for cost-effective and highly reliable business operations.
We offer a complex service. The system is ready to integrate with existing management systems and to transmit data to invoicing and process management systems.
- This solution measures and intervenes at the same time and optimizes operation without reducing savings and comfort level.
- Energy use limits may be configured.
- You have access to real-time analysis.
- You may even have direct control. This service offers outstanding savings options because interconnecting air engineering and heat control with presence (motion sensors), the calendar program and the outdoor temperature is more effective than traditional temperature control.
- System alerts to dedicated users.
- Accurate data on costs, savings and CO2 emission.
- Graphical reports are accessible from the system directly and analytical interfaces help further analyses of energy use.