Rubin COOL economically combines the benefits of air-conditioning and ventilation systems while using an alternative method. We have developed a unit that monitors outdoor and indoor temperatures, the factory parameters of air conditioning and ventilation and controls equipment to reach optimum room temperature and economical operation.
The effectiveness of Rubin COOL cooling system in numbers*
- Lower energy consumption up to 80%
- Fewer maintenence events of air conditioners 30%
- Fewer breakdowns of air conditioners 45%
- Fewer on/off cycles of air conditioners 70-90%
- Shorter active uptime of air conditioners 40-75%
- Usability of ventilation over the year 80%
- Return on investment in less than 2 years
* data collected from 1000 sites and compared to A/C only cooling
- Energy efficiency. Optimum and energy efficient temperature control of computer rooms using a flexible software and a carefully designed modular hardware.
- Exceptional system security.
- High level noise and interference protection.
- Lower maintenance and investment costs. During maintenance the available data allows for fault prevention. The maintenance period is determined based on the measured and the reduced operating period.
- The system is flexible to expand.
Rubin COOL components:
- Existing air conditioning equipment (1 or 2 units, 230V AC operating mode or 3×400 V AC operating mode)
- Fan ventilating unit (with controlled revolution and opening shutters, air filters)
- The microprocessor control unit optimizes operation and reports to network management. Monitors and handles trouble tickets and supports remote operation. This component
- maintains connection with network management
- controls air-conditioning units
- controls the ventilation system
- controls heating
- receives and analyzes sensor signals.
Diverse hardware design: Separate heavy current unit (connection, phase switch) and software controlled electronics.
The software solution allows for continuous functional development and adaptation to new systems.