In addition to collecting the data of the detected parameters and transferring them with high reliability, the device can also control certain types of equipment.
The systems we deploy offer efficient management primarily in the telecom, IT, industrial and property management sectors.
Due to its modular design, our own development and manufacturing of the device, Rubin Zrt. can implement custom orders as well as large-scale national-level remote management systems with thousands of units at cost-efficient and affordable prices.
Based on the current needs, the system can connect to existing as well as new remote management centers using multiple data transfer routes and standard protocols. By default, the device has an access module that controls the physical access of persons to the managed equipment or the object. The access card IDs can be downloaded to the device remotely in an encrypted format.
Rubin SME offers a wide range of configuration options to meet the local needs of the system to be managed. The input and output ports of the detection and the intervention components can be easily adapted to the needs of the connected systems. The device has a modular physical design. The complete system (both the hardware and the software) is our own design, which enables us to implement a customized system with features beyond those of the basic configuration at relatively low cost levels.
- The system supports management by remote access.
- The card numbers to be accepted by the access control module can be downloaded to the device remotely. All card information are transferred and stored in an encrypted format.
- If the connection to the central system receiving the management signals is interrupted, the system stores the data being sent by the remote units and once the connection is re-established, such data are transferred to the center in the order they were generated or on the basis of their priority.
- The system continuously logs its own operation to help identify the cause of any operational issues.
- It features LEDs to display its operations and any errors. For more detailed troubleshooting, there is a web-based user interface that can be accessed remotely via the network connection using a browser. Communication with the central management software is maintained via SNMP (TCP/IP) protocol. If equipped with a GSM modem, the device can send SMS alerts.
- In addition to remote management, remote intervention is also supported.
- Remote management renders continuous or frequent personal presence unnecessary. Several devices can be managed from a central location.
- The system can be connected to both existing and newly implemented remote management centers.
- Modular hardware design. Customized installation and development. Highly scalable features at low cost.
- Standard interfaces and peripheries (Ethernet, SFP optical comm., SD memory card, USB peripheries, GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA modem).
- Continuous data collection and system analysis to support operation optimization.
- Based on customer needs and possibilities, several options are available to connect the device to the remote management center.
- The parts with long service life guarantee long-term reliability.
- High-level noise and interference resistance offer reliable operation even with electronic devices in close proximity.
The system offers the following financial benefits:
- Installation of the remote management system minimizes the costs of site visits to geographically distant and highly distributed equipment.
- Financial losses due to the periods of unavailability or unwanted status of the managed equipment can be minimized.
- Continuous data collection ensures that the monitored parameters of the managed systems can be analyzed by various criteria for optimization.
- Appropriate configuration of the remote management system offers the option to forecast and even prevent certain faults.